Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Arjun walks out of 'Harischandra ghat'!


Arjun, hero in BP Srinivas's 'Harischandra Ghat' has walked out of the film. The actor said that he did not want to be identified with a person like Srinivas.

Srinivas is having the worst time in his career and life. He debuted as a director recently with 'Mussanje Gelathi', a miserable flop at the box-office. Then an arrest warrant was issued against him for not paying off an old debt. It was followed by allegations of cheating people to the tune of crores of rupees.

Arjun says, "I was not aware of these allegations involving Srinivas earlier. After signing the film, I came across only negative news about him. I don't want to associate myself with a person like him. I had not charged any remuneration for acting in 'Harischandra Ghat' nor have I taken an advance from him. As of now I have told him that I won't be acting in his film," says Arjun.

The film commenced on August 15th, the birthday of Srinivas. Three days of shooting was held after the muhurath.

No comments:

Post a Comment