Friday, December 26, 2008

Hansika loves to answer fan mails


The child artiste turned-spunky actress Hansika Motwani arrived with a bang in Bollywood with the sensational hit Aap Ka Suroor. “It was an ideal launch pad for me,” says the actress, who enjoyed playing lover girl Ria in the action-based love story. Has her newfound status disturbed her school life? “No way! Some classmates praised me, while others just ignored me, but we still chill out together,” says the svelte actress, who had to contend with a dud in Money Ho Tho Honey Hai as well.

“I was a bit disappointed with the result,” she says, adding she loves to answer fan mails. “I spare time to answer mails but I was disturbed to receive a weird mail. Referring to my film Money Hai.. an unknown fan asked me to love him because he had a big car and a palatial house,” she rues.

No comments:

Post a Comment