Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tarun grows younger!


Want to know how actor Tarun Chandra had looked seven years ago? Just see his latest flick 'Love Guru'. Tarun looks exactly how he had looked seven years ago in this film. To get the exact look, he has lost almost seven kilos and has changed his hair style.

Why the sudden change? "Director Prashanth wanted to see me in a different getup. He was having a look at my photos before the film started. He stuck to one photo which I had taken seven years ago. He wanted me to look just like that as the character requires so. For that I had to reduce my weight and change my hairstyle. Thanks to him, now I look what I was seven years back," says Tarun.

Tarun who looked a little fat these days looks very thin in 'Love Guru'.

No comments:

Post a Comment